Friday, February 25, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
This project has taught me the importance of research. It's easy to think that if you needed to know about something then you could just go read about it online or in a book. But without a methodical approach for finding information, reading it, analyzing it, and recording it in a way that other people can easily understand it, you will be missing out on things.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
- Personal investment – alternatives to financial advisers
- Individual loans – Middle class people frequently rely on loans for support. Especially with current economic crisis
- Baby boomer population effects personal finance: social security issue
- Tax increase — personal finances rely on current economic events and upcoming elections
- Government support large corporations rather that personal businesses
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
We broke up in two groups. now i am going to do work with others on building a typeface that made from parts of other typefaces. much like what bethany and taylor did here.
our visual audit before sending it off to the interviewee. a disposable camera and the note paper so she can write about what she wrote:
presentation of analysis diagrams which are seen lower down, personas, task analysis (map of house), and visual/verbal audit.