Monday, October 12, 2009

COLOR DRAWING FORM update oct. 12 - 16

This week, in Color, Drawing, and Form, I was able to continue and finalize my three dimensional letterform. It was a good exercise in understanding how to better develop my creative process.
After a series of refining events, I was able to come up with a more or less final solution as to how i was going to finalize my 12"x 14"x 6" three dimensional 'F'.

Naturally, there were a number of iterations and major decisions I had to make as I was finally assembling the sculpture.

Here are a few images of the sculpture (and tool that i used) which I was able to take during the work process:







































































1 comment:

  1. consider shooting the letterform in the same "essence" as you have been shooting the "parts" those are quiet lovely and visually interesting. Look for a similar 'environment' or 'view' for the final letterform images.

    ReplyDelete