Friday, January 29, 2010

reading

One of the burdens of having a creative mind is that ideas (sometimes even million dollar ideas) come and go like the snap of a finger. That is why it's always very important to be in the habit of recording any little thing that we think of, as Ed Boyden says. Unfortunately for me a lot of my ideas come to me verrry early in the morning when I am inspired by them, but too much like a zombie to write them down. Now that is a challenge, but a feasible one none the less – ideas are valuable things.

Following these guidelines that he offers will be a helpful tool - and makes one think of how every person functions differently, and how important it is to know how one processes as an individual.

I especially like the idea of writing and drawing notes from every conversation, and recording it.

No comments:

Post a Comment