Thursday, February 18, 2010

PROJECT I: PROCESS

.For the first project I started by making sure that I understand the concept of Icon, Index, and symbol.

.I made a point of thinking about what symbols and indexes and icons would be good for be appropriate for me. I was most succesful at doing this by going through my things and taking interesting pictures of things. that's when the ideas came. I took lots of images:


____________




.I then practiced good file management and sorted out the good index, icon and symbol images
and put them in their own folders.


________________




.I narrowed the images down to the best concept/compostion and took new and better pictures of them. For example:



___________


.I then arranged the files in my illustrator file and got ready to test the first print:


________

.That was what I handed in. But later I handed in a different, revised edition bases on the feedback that I got from critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment