Friday, May 7, 2010

FINAL REVIEW PROPOSAL

I propose to look at the ways that I have improved, not only my visual skills in graphic design, but also my conceptual skills and my understanding of the fundamentals of design.


To begin, I shall display my projects from the first semester that are my best examples of how I was able to initially comprehend the basics of design*. For example, my circle book, typography layouts, and an example or two formal/visual exercise (ie line-book).

Also, in the presentation, I will broadly cover what I did for the second semester – that is to develop a series of icons and implement them in different communicative and practical exercises. I shall elaborate on the more successful projects (icon series, magazine layout)...

*As I elaborate on my examples of understanding the fundamentals of design, I shall address other projects from image, CDF, and typ I & II.


No comments:

Post a Comment