Monday, August 23, 2010

pro I (part 1)

I will go for BRAND BASED NARRATIVES. I hope i will have more opportunities to do things that are more expressive but also in some ways are informational.

________

Just writing things down sometimes helps me. I simply wrote anything and everything that held my interest, and if I thought it might work for the project or it was too broad, I would elaborate a little bit.

________

Looking at some videos helped a bit:

http://www.otis.edu/academics/toy_design/index.html

________

SO...

.innovative TOYS - toy design

.conservation of ARCHITECTURE

.GARDENING

.cullinary

_________

I think I'll go for the INNOVATIVE toy design. Toys that are practical, sturdy, educational, with an apealing aesthetic quality and a timeless design...

_________
Demographic Information:

1. Identity/values: The audience will be children Parents who appreciate unique/innovative toys of quality that are sometimes (in some aspects) educational as well. (i.e. objects that are not only practical and interesting but can inherently teach a child the basic laws of physics among other things).


2. visual and symbolic codes?

3. "communication styles" - As the source is for the most part online (see 4) the audience must reliably be computer/technologically literate. Being of a certain mentality or mindset (i.e. generally responsible and wanting the best for someone they care for and who is in their charge) the parents may expect the source from where they acquire these TOYS to be reliable.

4. The main outlet for sales will be online.

____
dif related sites:
http://www.ruttikorn.com/?ContentID=ContentID-091130151421997

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldAs9XVXovw

No comments:

Post a Comment