Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PROCESS

________
PROCESS:


the visual components that i had to photoshop and set to motion in flash:





these are the blocks I would use for my 'construction site' with the beeping construction sounds.




I was trying to get a neat way to let the block swing for my motion, I wanted this 3D block to hang like it was the wire of a crane, and it would spin around, showing different sides to it. But that didn't work out so well. especially since I was using flash. but i tried.



Noah's ark is a bit tough. It's much harder then I thought it would be to make this piece move along as if it were floating on a flooding wave. I have lots of flash files as iterations but don't think I will upload them all to here, if I need to, I can open the file and watch them. The same is true for all of them.




and sound was a big part. I had to go online and find good files. then i took them and compiled them together in audacity. here is my neatly organized compilation of sound files.

No comments:

Post a Comment