Sunday, November 8, 2009

CD&F UPDATE - NOV. 2-6

A week of continuous color. Every where I went lately I have begun to notice so many different things in our environment that involve color, and color schemes. With many signs - buildings, signs, and everything that I see - I ask myself does it make sense for those colors to be there - could that color pallet be improved? Does what I see around it help or hinder the effect that the color has and how I see it? The more I study color, the more I have confidence in understanding what it is I see.

It's Impressive how color can change the way we see something so dramatically. color can make a place seem bigger, and smaller - it's a very powerful tool!

I was browsing the web looking at neat uses of color in the environment (also a little in nature).





1 comment:

  1. If these were to be labeled by Munsell's concept of Scores. What Scores would these be? Anybody?

    ReplyDelete